Standard SEO Web Design is to make your Website friendly to search engines like Google and easy to use for users.
There are many criteria you need to meet to ensure that your Website is optimized, it is not difficult and especially when you complete it, you will not have to see it again in the future.
Making a website good for SEO means that search engines can efficiently crawl each page of the site, interpret the content effectively, and index it in the database. their. Once indexed, the next task is for you to create the most relevant and valuable pages (content) for search engine users based on the topics users search for.
SEO Strategy The better and the more SEO techniques are integrated into the web design process, the higher the chances of indexing and ranking the first page of search results.
In the content below, I will give an overview outline to help you optimize your website for search engines.
Standard SEO Web Design Part 1: SEO & OnPage Techniques
Out of billions of people who use search engines every day, less than 5% navigate past the first page of Google search results, it is important that you design and develop an SEO-friendly website to increase your sales. traffic Organic Search and ranked high on the first page .
OnPage SEO includes web SEO strategies that are controlled by the website owner. These strategies play an important role in helping search engines crawl and understand your content.
On-page SEO strategy:
- Do keyword research, choose the right keywords and topics and use them on the right pages
- Use title tags, Heading 1 tags, image alt tags, and meta description tags correctly
- Create an optimized URL structure for users and search engines
- Create an internal link structure (internal linking), navigation, and informational instructions that help search engines crawl your website efficiently and in accordance with the content the user is looking for.
- Create good content that can be used to earn inbound and outbound links (Other Websites link to that content)
- Use a variety of content types such as images, videos, and text
- Create a responsive website design that provides a great experience across devices
- Design a website that has a consistent, attractive look and feel that represents your brand
Technical SEO is what you need to do right to be responsive to search engines. The reason is because if you do it wrong, it will lead to a situation where the search engine does not understand what you provide or your website may be blocked from being indexed without knowing it.
To better understand this part, in the previous 2 content, I have provided a lot of detail and included a checklist to help you in turn check whether the Website you designed has met the standards in this part 1. Let’s check that list in turn through these 2 articles:
Standard SEO Web Design Part 2: Good OffPage SEO Practices
If you are hiring a web design unit then you just need to check well and detailed in part 1. Because their job is to do the design on your website. As for this part 2, it depends on you or the SEO unit for your Web. Because this task completely involves editing the website, or directly changing the part of your web design.
Off-Page SEO refers to the implementation of website marketing and promotion. The purpose of this is to earn many backlinks and get recommended referrals on social networks, which can increase the power of your website, leading to increased rankings and traffic from SEO.
OffPage techniques include:
- Analyze your competitors to better understand what strategies they are using to rank in search results
- Use Anchor Text With Various Keywords In Your Links
- Earn links in the same niche from sites that are considered well positioned by search engines
- Earn links to your site’s in-depth content.
White hat and black hat SEO
SEO techniques can be divided into categories: white hat SEO are those that are accepted by search engines which are recommended ways to improve rankings and black hat SEO are those that are deceptive and lead to penalty by Google or prohibited by the search engine.
White hat SEO (White hat SEO)
The strategies mentioned above are considered white hat and add SEO value to the website, providing a good website design experience can increase rankings, traffic and sales from Google and other search engines. another sword.
Black Hat SEO (Black Hat SEO)
Black hat SEO uses techniques that have been used in the past to achieve high rankings quickly. However, search engines have updated their algorithms to detect such techniques and are constantly using machine learning to uncover spam techniques that black hat SEOs add to manipulate ranking positions. rank on the search results page.
- Exchange backlinks
- Buy backlinks
- Hidden content and backlinks
- Keyword Spam
- Keyword stuffing
- User-forced navigation
- Conceal content.
- Use mirror pages
- Hide backlinks on website
There are many bad practices that black hat SEOs try to beat the search engines, but over the years doing SEO. I observe and see all will be penalized, it’s only sooner or later and the severity depends on how you have bypassed the search engine.
5 Tips for standard SEO website design
Most of the time when people think of SEO, they are concerned with adding new and engaging content. This is encouraged by search engines and always rewards the web with ranking positions.
However, search engines aren’t just scanning content – they’re also evaluating your site’s design. More and more intelligent, it is the search engine taking signals from the user’s own experience to judge that Website.
The effect of website layouts, books scattered around and many other elements of design has brought a lot of benefits to website owners. From getting a good look from search engines, to gaining high trust from users. Through more than 10 years of building blogs and designing websites for customers, we have experiences that we want to share with you right below.
1. Don’t build a website with just images
We all know by now content is king. Content backed by compelling visual elements is even better.
However, if you primarily rely on images to tell your story, search engines will read your website as a visual representation of the content. If you have a lot of videos and infographics messages, help search engines with brief descriptions of that video or image content, better yet, add related content on the same page.
That way, the search engines will know what’s on that page when they scan your site. And optimize your images by always using alt tags on images. Google can even detect keywords in Flash if you follow their instructions on how they read the content.
2. Using the right Heading tag helps good SEO
Breaking up content with Heading tags (as we did above), is a smart idea for many reasons. Not only does it make your content scannable and easy to read, it can also boost your SEO if you use them properly.
Search engines weigh them by number (H1 carry the most weight) and the more keywords you have on them, the better. More doesn’t mean you’ll cram.
3. Mobile-friendly means SEO-friendly
Search engines rank mobile-friendly sites better for good reason. Currently, the majority of users search Google on mobile devices, so they favor sites that provide a better mobile experience.
You can create a mobile version of your website to load on mobile phones and tablets, but it’s better to use responsive design layouts that work with any device. for SEO.
Because when it comes to responsive design on each device, there is only one version of the code for search engines to crawl, so web pages are indexed faster. Plus, search engines hate duplicate content, and if you have a desktop version and a mobile version, you can have the same page on both. If you don’t know how to handle it, you may be penalized for this duplicate.
4. HTML5 is full of SEO helpers
HTML5 is the latest version and it has some good support signals for SEO. The new elements are called semantic explanatory elements, which provide an explanation of what’s contained in a part of a web page, making it easier for search engines to understand what’s on the pages.
HTML5 also speeds up page load times, which is important for search rankings. If your site is coded with an older version of HTML, it may need to be upgraded.
5. Great User Experience (UX) Means Great SEO
Search engines factor in bounce rate for rankings. If users have a bad experience when they visit your site, they will soon leave.
Providing users with an attractive, easy-to-use website with clear instructions will go a long way toward keeping visitors engaged with your site. Not only will you get more traffic and increase website conversion rates, but you’ll likely see better search volume.
Here are some factors that help enhance good UX:
- Intuitive interface navigation: Make it easy for visitors to view your site. Make navigation menus stand out and use clear category groups. Always give users the option to go next on your site.
- Simplicity: Keep the design simple and clean. Don’t leave too much white space. Use visual elements that support your conversion goals.
- Minimize Barriers: Don’t ask too many questions to your website visitors. Ask them to sign up for your newsletter more than once when they land on a page of your website. It was a very bad experience, the visitors don’t know who you are. If your site has forms that require visitors to enter, only the necessary information is required.
- Make content skimable: Users skim through more content than they read, especially when they first land on a website. Break content into smaller sections with headings that make them easier to navigate and pay attention to.
Search engines are increasingly listening to users, signals from visitors give them a lot to decide whether a Website is useful or not. How your website looks and the quality of the experience it provides are important factors for search ranking, directly or indirectly.
Good design coupled with good content goes a long way and guarantees very good SEO results.
Source link: What does SEO standard Web design need? How to check